Stay Tuned for Information about the
2014 Annual Rocky Mountain IP & Technology Institute.
Check out a preview of the Institute from our Planning Committee:
Mobile apps, the endless Apple v. Samsung litigation, crowdsourcing, data centers and the cloud and more – the landscape of intellectual property law is in a continual state of flux!
Plus there’s the continuing interpretation of and adaptation to the AIA. Inter-Partes review is on the verge of becoming a staple of many prosecutors’ practices. And given the speed with which technology advances is boggling jurors hearing cases.
Join us at IP ’13 to hear more about trends in the law and industry and practice from Senior federal judges, in-house counsel from innovative Silicon Valley companies, and practice leaders nationwide
Co-sponsored by the CBA Intellectual Property Law Section and the ABA Section of Intellectual Property Law
- Annual Case Law Update of All Branches of IP Including All Significant New IP Developments!
- Judicial Panel featuring Chief Judge Marcia Krieger, US District Court for the District of Colorado, Chief Judge Gregory M. Sleet, US District Court for the District of Delaware, Judge Paul S. Grewal, US District Court for the Northern District of California, Judge Craig Shaffer, US District Court for the District of Colorado, and The Honorable J. Eric Elliff, Denver District Court
- Over 30 Sessions Presented by an All-Star Faculty of Leading IP Lawyers
“JUDICIAL PANEL” – So You Want a Jury to Decide Your Technology Case?
- Chief Judge Marcia Krieger, US District Court for the District of Colorado
- Chief Judge Gregory M. Sleet, US District Court for the District of Delaware
- Judge Paul S. Grewal, US District Court for the Northern District of California
- Judge Craig Shaffer, US District Court for the District of Colorado
Moderated by The Honorable J. Eric Elliff, Denver District Court
“Mobile Apps and Related Issues”
- Daniel Brennan, Legal Director, Twitter, Inc.
- TJ Angioletti, Associate General Counsel, Technology & Transactions, Netflix
- Philip J. Weiser, University of Colorado School of Law
- Michael Levy, Square, Inc.
Moderated by John Ritsick, Sage Law Group, LLP
“Ethics in Negotiations: Shining a Lantern on the Gray Areas“
- Judge Kristen Mix, US District Court for the District of Colorado
Moderated by Molly Kocialski, Oracle Corporation
2013 Patent Law Update – Mark Lemley, Stanford University Law School & Durie Tangri, LLP
2013 Trademark Update – David Bernstein, Debevoise & Plimpton, LLP
2013 Copyright Update – Ian C. Ballon, Greenberg Traurig, LLP
2013 Licensing Update – Jeff C. Dodd, Andrews Kurth, LLP
2013 Trade Secret Update – Douglas L. Sawyer, Perkins Coie LLP
And much, much more!